There are many other very good blogs and online resources which are concerned with developments in employment law generally. This website is concerned only with the Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations 2006 (TUPE) and the Acquired Rights Directive.
Here you will find:
- Commentary and links to recent cases. Each case commentary is linked to specific regulations and, where appropriate, to other cases and the Directive
- A database of the some of the most important TUPE cases linked by Subject and Regulation.
- Links to Government Guidance and Guidance from other Agencies
- Links to Consultation Papers
- The TUPE Regulations and the Acquired Rights Directive in easily searchable form
- Related Regulations
- Other Resources