There are many other very good blogs and online resources which are concerned with developments in employment law generally. This website is concerned only with the Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations 2006 (TUPE) the Acquired Rights Directive.
Here you will find:
- The TUPE Regulations as amended from 31 January 2014; The TUPE Regulations in their unamended form, and; the Acquired Rights Directive, all in easily searchable form
- Commentary and links to recent cases. Each case commentary is linked to specific regulations and, where appropriate, to other cases and the Directive
- A database of the some of the most important TUPE cases linked by Subject and Regulation.
- Links to Government Guidance and Guidance from other Agencies
- Links to Consultation Papers
- Related Regulations
- Other Resources